Saturday, May 19, 2012

Additional versions

I know we don't all have Kindles or like e-books.  That was the easiest way to get started.  I am working on a paper version of The Demon Chasers.  It will take a while to make that available so I beseech your patience.  At Jonathan's prompting I am also considering doing audio books.

Not lacking in self-confidence, I note that I am the only one who knows how to pronounce all those names in my books so that means I should be reading the stories for the audio version.  Well, I do love telling stories and reading aloud.  Self-publishing isn't called "vanity press" for nothing.

We'll keep you posted.

--GMD

2 comments:

  1. The firsts 22 chapters are formatted for publishing. Fifty-three plus appendices to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have certainly missed those optimistic targets. It is July 2016 and The Lion Throne is still unfinished. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete