Saturday, May 19, 2012

Additional versions

I know we don't all have Kindles or like e-books.  That was the easiest way to get started.  I am working on a paper version of The Demon Chasers.  It will take a while to make that available so I beseech your patience.  At Jonathan's prompting I am also considering doing audio books.

Not lacking in self-confidence, I note that I am the only one who knows how to pronounce all those names in my books so that means I should be reading the stories for the audio version.  Well, I do love telling stories and reading aloud.  Self-publishing isn't called "vanity press" for nothing.

We'll keep you posted.

--GMD

3 comments:

  1. The firsts 22 chapters are formatted for publishing. Fifty-three plus appendices to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have certainly missed those optimistic targets. It is July 2016 and The Lion Throne is still unfinished. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dates are utter trash. It is late 2019 and nothing is finished or published beyond the first two volumes, published in 2012. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete